Vous avez dit Keto?
keto info sup
- Astrup, Arne, Thomas Meinert Larsen, and Angela Harper. “Atkins and other low-carbohydrate diets: hoax or an effective tool for weight loss?.” The Lancet 364.9437 (2004): 897-899 (quando link).
- Bertoli, Simona, et al. “Long-term effects of a ketogenic diet on body composition and bone mineralization in GLUT-1 deficiency syndrome: a case series.” Nutrition 30.6 (2014): 726-728.
- Boden, Guenther, et al. “Effect of a low-carbohydrate diet on appetite, blood glucose levels, and insulin resistance in obese patients with type 2 diabetes.” Annals of internal medicine 142.6 (2005): 403-411.
- Bravata, Dena M., et al. “Efficacy and safety of low-carbohydrate diets.” JAMA: the journal of the American Medical Association 289.14 (2003): 1837-1850.
- Brehm, Bonnie J., et al. “A randomized trial comparing a very low carbohydrate diet and a calorie-restricted low fat diet on body weight and cardiovascular risk factors in healthy women.” Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 88.4 (2003): 1617-1623.
- Brinkworth, Grant D., et al. “Long-term effects of a very-low-carbohydrate weight loss diet compared with an isocaloric low-fat diet after 12 mo.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 90.1 (2009): 23-32.
- Brinkworth, Grant D., et al. “Long-term effects of a very low-carbohydrate diet and a low-fat diet on mood and cognitive function.” Archives of internal medicine 169.20 (2009): 1873-1880.
- Chapman, John. “Specialty practice series: Hair loss: Getting to the root of the problem.” AJP: The Australian Journal of Pharmacy 94.1118 (2013): 70.
- Erlanson-Albertsson, Charlotte, and Jie Mei. “The effect of low carbohydrate on energy metabolism.” International Journal of Obesity 29 (2005): S26-S30.
- Fine, Eugene J., et al. “Targeting insulin inhibition as a metabolic therapy in advanced cancer: a pilot safety and feasibility dietary trial in 10 patients.” Nutrition (2012).
- Floegel, Anna, and Tobias Pischon. “Low carbohydrate-high protein diets.” BMJ: British Medical Journal 344 (2012).
- Foster, Gary D., et al. “A randomized trial of a low-carbohydrate diet for obesity.” New England Journal of Medicine 348.21 (2003): 2082-2090.
- Freeman, John M., et al. “The efficacy of the ketogenic diet—1998: a prospective evaluation of intervention in 150 children.” Pediatrics 102.6 (1998): 1358-1363. https://jhu.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/the-efficacy-of-the-ketogenic-diet-1998-a-prospective-evaluation--5
- Freeman, John M., Eric H. Kossoff, and Adam L. Hartman. “The ketogenic diet: one decade later.” Pediatrics 119.3 (2007): 535-543.
- Fung TT, et al. “Dietary patterns and the risk of coronary heart disease in women. ” Arch Intern Med 161 (2001): 1857–1862.
- Halton TL, et al. “Low-carbohydrate-diet score and the risk of coronary heart disease in women.” N Engl J Med 355 (2006): 1991–2002.
- Klement, Rainer J., and Ulrike Kämmerer. “Is there a role for carbohydrate restriction in the treatment and prevention of cancer.” Nutrition & metabolism 8.1 (2011): 1-16.
- LaGory, Edward L., and Amato J. Giaccia. “A low-carb diet kills tumor cells with a mutant p53 tumor suppressor gene: The Atkins diet suppresses tumor growth.” Cell Cycle 12.5 (2013): 0-1.
- Liu, Xin, et al. “Effects of a low-carbohydrate diet on weight loss and cardiometabolic profile in Chinese women: a randomised controlled feeding trial.” The British journal of nutrition (2013): 1-10.
- Mady, Mackenzie A., et al. “The ketogenic diet: adolescents can do it, too.” Epilepsia 44.6 (2003): 847-851.
- Noh, Hae Sook, et al. “A cDNA microarray analysis of gene expression profiles in rat hippocampus following a ketogenic diet.” Molecular brain research 129.1 (2004): 80-87.
- Noto, Hiroshi, et al. “Low-Carbohydrate Diets and All-Cause Mortality: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Observational Studies.” PloS one 8.1 (2013): e55030.
- Paoli, A., et al. “Nutrition and acne: therapeutic potential of ketogenic diets.” Skin pharmacology and physiology 25.3 (2012): 111-117.
- Paoli, A., et al. “Beyond weight loss: a review of the therapeutic uses of very-low-carbohydrate (ketogenic) diets.” European journal of clinical nutrition (2013).
- Paoli, Antonio, et al. “Ketogenic diet does not affect strength performance in elite artistic gymnasts.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition9.1 (2012): 34.
- Rabast, U., K. H. Vornberger, and M. Ehl. “Loss of weight, sodium and water in obese persons consuming a high-or low-carbohydrate diet.” Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism 25.6 (1981): 341-349.
- Rabast, U., J. Schönborn, and H. Kasper. “Dietetic treatment of obesity with low and high-carbohydrate diets: comparative studies and clinical results.” International journal of obesity 3.3 (1978): 201-211.
- Rho, Jong M., and Michael A. Rogawski. “The ketogenic diet: stoking the powerhouse of the cell.” Epilepsy Currents 7.2 (2007): 58.
- Rolls, Barbara J. “The role of energy density in the overconsumption of fat.” The Journal of nutrition 130.2 (2000): 268S-271S.
- Samaha, Frederick F., et al. “A low-carbohydrate as compared with a low-fat diet in severe obesity.” New England Journal of Medicine 348.21 (2003): 2074-2081.
- Shelly Fan. “The fat-fueled brain: unnatural or advantageous?” Scientific American (2013) – Retrieved 9.12.2016
- Stern, Linda, et al. “The effects of low-carbohydrate versus conventional weight loss diets in severely obese adults: one-year follow-up of a randomized trial.” Annals of internal medicine 140.10 (2004): 778-785.
- Sumithran, P., et al. “Ketosis and appetite-mediating nutrients and hormones after weight loss.” European journal of clinical nutrition 67.7 (2013): 759-764.
- Vining, Eileen PG, et al. “A multicenter study of the efficacy of the ketogenic diet.” Archives of neurology 55.11 (1998): 1433. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/774424
- Volek, Jeff S., and Eric C. Westman. “Very-low-carbohydrate weight-loss diets revisited.” Cleveland Clinic journal of medicine 69.11 (2002): 849-849.
- Westman, Eric C., et al. “Effect of 6-month adherence to a very low carbohydrate diet program.” The American journal of medicine 113.1 (2002): 30-36.
- Wycherley, Thomas Philip, et al. “Long‐term effects of weight loss with a very low carbohydrate and low fat diet on vascular function in overweight and obese patients.” Journal of internal medicine 267.5 (2010): 452-461.
- Yancy, William S., et al. “A low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet versus a low-fat diet to treat obesity and hyperlipidemiaA randomized, controlled trial.” Annals of internal medicine 140.10 (2004): 769-777.